Saturday, December 17, 2011

BLOG SALE!

K, so I kinda forgot about this...lol....between here and LiveJournal, I wasn't sure where I should post, but whatever.

I have a few items, most are bundles of popular/LE/HTF stuff...or just a jumble of whatever. Most of it...if not all...is MAC. Thats the way I roll :)

Junkie on Specktra
tiffymacd on MUA
tiffy_macd on ebay

"Rules":
U.S & Canada please.
Prices in U.S dollars for U.S buyers, Canadian dollars for Canadian buyers.
Paypal Only.
I ship once payment has cleared into my account (as I prefer not to spend my own cash on shipping).
Please keep in mind that Canada Post shipping is retardedly expensive, but I'll try to eat some of the costs, just so my sales won't suffer. Don't believe me? $9 within Canada, $8 to U.S (usually).
I always send extras. They are bomb-diggity - read my feedback :D
I don't accept returns. Please ask questions.
I'll leave sanitation up to you, but will tidy items up if they are looking messy.
I will combine shipping and give you a deal on multiple items.
I'd prefer a $20 minimum.
Local pick-up/meet-up is available. Minus $5 from each item that says "shipped".

*Note: I am also VERY interested in "Custom Purchases" from the U.S Forever21 site in lieu of payment. A lot of their stuText Colorff never ends up on the Canadian site or in stores, especially the PLUS section. I'd very much appreciate this option if anyone were interested.*


MAC 6-pan palette-o-powder-blush
-Notable, Serenely, Desirous, Pinch o Peach, Pinch Me & Fleurry (including the palette)
-As is, but seriously, most of these have barely been touched. Fleurry has the most usage at less than 10x.
$55 shipped
*SOLD*

MAC 6-pan palette-o-cream-blush (only 4, 2 empty slots)
-Joie de Vivre, Something Special, Blossoming, Lilicent (mixture of Creamblush and Blushcreme and include the palette). They are obviously depots, without magnets - their labels are on the inside of the lid.
-most were barely used, if only swatched a few times. Joie de Vivre is actually a little hard to find. I barely used these and have oily skin, therefore, new home!
$45 shipped


MAC 15-pan palette-o-eyeshadow
-Black Tied, Carbon, Lucky Green, Fig 1., Trax, Big T, Coppering, Cranberry, Amber Lights, Hot Hot Hot, Light Fall, and all 4 colours from Rose is a Rose quad (including the palette).
-Trax has the biggest dip, but a lot left. Most were used x5 max, but most were just swatched if not used at all. A couple nicks here and there. Some are PRO pans, so you can B2M when you're done.
$85 shipped

LE's/HTF's - sold as a SET:
-Marine Life (no gold left, pink is used more than coral) maybe 5x usage max.
-Subtle Pigment (60-70% tightly packed in jar)
-Ripe Peach (dip, but not too low, peach side is more used than coral side, maybe 60%+ left)
$80 shipped

MAC F&B C6
-Full bottle, no box. Throw in MAC Baby Goth Girl nailpolish for free, used x1 + vial of MAC Rushmetal pigment.
$30 shipped

Nars Enchanted & Nars Cactus Flower (together)
-both are used, but I scraped off the top layer, around, ohh...60%+ left in both
$25 shipped

Stila One Step Correct (multi-colour primer)
-I used half a pump to swatch, I'll throw in any of the pigments listed below for free.
Its $46 here in Canada, but I'll sell it for $40 shipped.

MAC Pigments & Glitters/Reflects (note that these are ALL Original Jar):
-Revved Up (85-90%)
Copperbeam (55-60%)
Reflects Transparent Teal (70%)
Lark About (80%)
Entremauve (55-60%) *SOLD*
Fuchsia Glitter (80%)
Push The Edge (45-50%)
White Gold (75-80%)
Turquoise Glitter (95%)
Goldenaire (85%)
Apricot Pink (55%)
Reflects Very Pink - (65%)
Electric Coral (80%) *SOLD*
Deep Purple (95%)
Rich Purple (60-65%)
Reflects Blackened Red (75%) *SOLD*
Accent Red (85-90%)
Ruby Red (85%)
Grape (45-50%)
1 - $15, 3 - $35, 5 - $50 (all shipped, minus 1 jar sale - $20 minimum)


I also have a giant half jar sample (in a non-MAC jar) of Deckchair - $20 on its own (not incl. in above deal).

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Set:
-Aristocrat Mineralized Eyeshadow
-Outspoken M/E
Slight dips in a few (tiny one in lilac side of Outspoken)
$20 Shipped

MAC Mineralized Blush Set:
-Bi-Tone
-Light Over Dark
$25 shipped. Both are barely used.
*SOLD*

MAC Paints:
-Flammable (red)
-Infamous (purple)
Both of these have slight squishing in the tube, but LOADS of product left - way more than half. Infamous is very HTF - both paints have been long discontinued.
I originally bought Infamous for $45 from another blogsale about a year ago.
$60 shipped.

MAC: Wanna Start a Lipstick Collex:
-Ravishing, To Swoon For, Crosswires, Pink Burst
Most are pretty full, Ravishing swatched, Crosswires worn maybe 2x.
$40 shipped

MAC: Wanna Start a Lipgloss Collex:
-Comet Blue, I.Want.Candy, BlackFire, Hot Frost, Style Minx, True Babe
Comet Blue is the most used (w/ product sitting at the *g* part of Dazzleglass when stored upside down - so about 3/4 inch of product gone)
$45 shipped

Tha...tha..thathatha...that's all folks!

:)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is the MAC 6-pan palette-o-powder-blush still available? Thank you!

    krist.escobedo at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi - emailed ya at that address, but it bounced back as a failure. Added an *i* at the end of your name in it...hopefully that works.

    You can also contact me on MUA as tiffymacd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would you split up the lot that has ripe peach in it? very interested in ripe peach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! I just happened upon your blog sale and am hoping you still have a few items. Would you email me and let me know if you have the following:

    - MAC Pigment: White Gold
    - MAC Pigment: Revved Up
    - MAC Pigment: Goldenaire

    alwaysreenie@gmail.com / USA

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete